My Blog List

Thursday, March 29, 2012

From Tea in the Raggedy Garden

        I have been making up, and selling these beautiful teasets  on ebay. This is one I just got all put together. I really love it, probably because I  am infatuated with anything blue. It a setting for four, the cups and saucers are Blue Willow, an old,old favorite. The teapot is just so chunky and looks like it could only hold flavorful, hot tea!
       The stemmed glassware are in delectable pastels, the sugar, creamer and tiny little butter dish are milk glass. I love the blue and white handled butter knives and the silverplate spoons and forks.
         The linens are nice. The tablecloth is hand embroidered and appliqued, the napkins blue edged. There is also an embroidered tea cozy, you can see it sitting under the tea pot.
         I usually have a couple made up and ready to go, but I will also custom make them with a special color, or what ever you suggest.  The shabby chic mis match ones are popular. I do bigger or smaller sets, too. I can also add gloves, hats or aprons at an additional cost. The settings for four are $60.00, and of course postage if they need to be mailed.
        You can contact me at annesomero@yahoo.com, or on facebook or this blog if you are interested. Also at my home phone, which I will give you if you message me.













          

        

2 comments: